Friday, July 24, 2009

New Rose Cottage Pretties




Just wanted to share a few items I recently finished and will be listing real soon in my ebay store Rose Brook Cottage. Actually, the photo frame with the clay roses is already listed. I will be listing the rest this weekend.

I have not been listing as much lately. It's difficult to get things done when having so much summertime fun with the kids out of school. The summer flies and before you know it they are back in school :(
Just want to enjoy them while I can!

I will back in the swing of things real soon, and picking up on my listings.

Thanks for stopping to take a peek!

Hope your weekend is wonderful!


2 comments:

Regina said...

Pretty!

CC said...

I've looked at some of your pretties
and can't wait to look more. Your things you've painted are just beautiful..how very talented you are.
I've become a follower..maybe I won't miss the new things you post..:)